We have introduced automatic translation, so it is not 100% accurate. Thank you for your understanding.
Article 1 (personal information）
"Personal information"refers to"personal information" referred to in the personal information protection law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and other descriptions contained in such information, and information that can identify a specific individual from such individual information such as appearance, fingerprint, voice print, and insurer number of a health insurance card (personal identification information).
Article 2(method of collecting personal information）
The company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, and credit card number when users register for use.In addition,information on transaction records and settlement, including the personal information of the user made between the user and the partner, etc., shall be used by the company's partner (including the source of information, The Advertiser, the ad delivery destination, etc.).The following are referred to as"business partners".We may collect your personal information from third parties.
Article 3(purpose of collecting and using personal information）
The purpose of our company's collection and use of personal information is as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To respond to user inquiries (including to verify identity）
- To send e-mails of new features, updates, campaigns, etc. of the services that the user is using, as well as information about other services provided by the company;
- To contact you as necessary, such as maintenance and important announcements
- To allow users to view, modify, delete, and view the usage status of their registered information
- To charge a user for a paid service
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use）
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change.
- When the purpose of use is changed, the user shall be notified of the purpose after the change by the method prescribed by the company or announced on this website.
Article 5(provision of personal information to third parties）
- The company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases.However, the personal information protection law and other laws and regulations do not apply.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is especially necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, Local Government, or a person entrusted by such agency to carry out the duties stipulated by laws and regulations, and when obtaining the consent of the person concerned may interfere with the execution of the duties
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance and the company notifies the personal information protection committee
- The purpose of use includes provision to third parties
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- How to accept your request
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of such information shall not be a third party.
- When the company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In the case where personal information is jointly used with a specific person, and the items of the personal information jointly used, the scope of the person jointly used, the purpose of use of the person who uses it, and the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information are notified to the person in advance, or the person is placed in a state that the person can easily know.
Article 6(disclosure of personal information）
- When the company is requested to disclose personal information from the person, the company will disclose it to the person without delay.However, the company may not disclose all or part of any of the following cases due to disclosure.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- Other cases that result in a violation of laws and regulations
- Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (correction and deletion of personal information）
- If the user's personal information held by the company is incorrect information, the user shall correct, add or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as"correction, etc.") to the company by the procedure prescribed by the company.You can also request a refund .
- The Company shall correct the personal information without delay when it is judged that it is necessary to respond to the request of the preceding paragraph from the user.
- The company will notify the user without delay when it makes a correction, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make a correction, etc.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.）
- The company may suspend or erase the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as"suspension of use, etc.") from the person concerned for the reason that the personal information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that it has been acquired by illegal means.If we are asked to do so, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- Based on the findings of the preceding paragraph, when it is judged that it is necessary to respond to the request, the use of the personal information will be suspended without delay.
- The Company shall notify the user without delay when the user has suspended the use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it has decided not to suspend the use, etc.
- Regardless of Paragraph 2 above, if there is a large amount of cost for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to carry out suspension of use, etc., and if it is possible to take the necessary alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the user, this alternative measure shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to the user, except for matters stipulated in laws and regulations and other provisions of this policy.
Mandate: 2020, 7/1
Makio Yoshida representative director, ibasen Co., Ltd.